Unfortunately, due to the current and daily unfolding situation regarding the Coronavirus, the Committee have taken the decision to cancel this month’s BIG event. We apologise for any inconvenience but believe it is in the best interest of our members during the current uncertain climate.
Our next event, all being well, will see us visiting Low Springs Farm for a look at their new milk vending machine venture followed by social networking at The Bulls Head.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Finally, in what are unprecedented difficult economic times, particularly for small businesses, if there is anything the Committee can do in terms of support, please feel free to reach out and ask if there is anything we can do.
Please also support each other and help to get through this difficult period.